Download the 2019 Awards Entry Kit and read the information thoroughly. Campaigns that do not adhere to the requirements for entry submission will be disqualified and fees WILL NOT be refunded.
- Click the ‘Register’ tab and this opens the ‘Company Registration’ page.
- Fill in all the required fields and submit your registration.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration.
- Entry Kit
Login to your account and download the 2019 Effie Awards Entry Kit. Read the information thoroughly. Campaigns that do not adhere to the requirements for entry submission will be disqualified and fees WILL NOT be refunded.
- Entry Form
Download and complete your written campaign case in the official Entry Form (questions 1-9, 7 pages max).
- Client Authorisation Form and Credit Form
Download and complete the Credits Form and Client Authorisation Form.
- i) Insert the Category, Product/Service, Campaign Title, Client and 90-word summary
ii) Upload the following materials:
- Entry Form (in PDF format).
- Client Authorisation Form (in PDF format).
- Credit Form (in PDF format).
- YouTube URL and/or PDF of visuals (please AVOID uploading 4-minute videos through agency’s YouTube account).
- i) Payment together with Entry Masterlist - Ensure the payment of the correct amount is written on the cheque that covers all entries submitted with masterlist downloaded from the submission website.
ii) Submit 1 DVD that consist of following:
- 4-minute high resolution video (.mov or .avi) of your creative materials.
- One main campaign image (high res).
- Entry Form (Word format .doc).
- Primary Agency Logo (both AI & JPEG).
- Client Company Logo and its Brand Logo (both AI & JPEG).